Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Still Waiting

We thank all our friends and family who worried about us with back to back storms, the second nor'easter due Wednesday with snow and freezing temps.Yesterday, minutes before we donned our foulies, we realized a first day on the bay being beaten by strong winds and sea and then staying in a marina for two or three days made no sense. It was a mutual decision to say here until the end of the week. The good news is that meant one more dinner in Annappolis with sailing friends, a couple of local adventures in Maryland, then warm temps and pleasant winds blow in by Friday and Saturday. We will attempt a push down the bay then. Stay tuned to the weather!